Cressi Leonardo, black/grey
- A single button Dive Computer makes it effortless to set Air, Nitrox and Gauge modes. Ideal for beginners in Scuba Diving. It is easy to use and easy to read all the information due to the high-definition screen that gives large numerical displays.
- FO2 adjustable between 21% and 50%. PO2 adjustable between 1.2 bar and 1.6 bar. CNS oxygen toxicity graphic indicator.
- Three levels of user adjustable conservatism. Visual and distinct, easy-to-hear audible alarms
- User-selectable deep stop function. Adjustable unit of measure: imperial or metric. Battery life indicator. User changeable battery. Battery model: CR2431
- The Leonardo dive computer is made in Italy by Cressi, a brand pioneer in Scuba Diving, Snorkeling, and Freediving equipment since 1947
Mares Puck Pro Wrist Dive Computer - Red
- THIS PRODUCT COMES COMPLETE WITH FULL MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY
SUUNTO Zoop Novo Wrist Scuba Diving Computer, Black, Without USB
- Operating modes: air, nitrox, gauge and freedom modes
- Programmable for 21% to 50% oxygen mixtures
- Imperial or metric programmable, decompression stop data, audible alarms
- Back Lite display, easy to read in low light & night conditions
- Maximum depth display: 330' (100 meters)
Mares Quad Computer (Black)
- Easy to Use: The four button user interface let you navigate forwards and backwards and in and out of the menu structure to adjust settings and collect dive information.
- Three dive modes make the Quad easy to use with minimal complications, Air, Nitrox and Bottom Timer mode is all you need for recreational diving and the Bottom Timer means it can be used for more technical divers too.
- Modes: Air, Nitrox, Bottom Timer
- Battery: CR2450, approx 200-300 dives, depending on usage
- Algorithm: RGBM Mares-Wienke, 10-tissue
Suunto D5 Wrist Dive Computer W/ Usb Cable Black
- Modes: Air / Nitrox / Free / Gauge / Watch. Suunto Fused 2 RGBM decompression model
- Exchangeable straps with Quick Release spring bar (both for diving and for everyday style). Weight: 90g
- Water resistance 100m. Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Full color MIP display with adjustable LED backlight. Wireless connectivity via Bluetooth to new Suunto App
- Wireless tank pressure up to 3 tank pressure readings (with Tank Pod). User-updatable software & customizable dive screens. 18 languages
Scubapro Galileo 2 Wrist Diving Computer
- A choice of four, vibrantly colorful screens offer maximum readability, quickly drawing your attention to what you need to know.
- SCUBAPRO’s free hoseless air integration monitors your tank pressure and provides your true remaining bottom time, so you can decompress with confidence.
- The G2 is designed to go anywhere, with dive modes for Scuba, Freediving, Gauge, CCR, and Sidemount.
- With three-button control, an intuitive menu structure, and a customizable data display, the G2 is easy to use and diver-friendly.
- Driven to constantly innovate and improve the diving experience, SCUBAPRO builds high-quality equipment for the work, sport, and lifestyle of people whose passion is found below the surface.
Garmin Descent Mk1, Watch-Sized Dive Computer with Surface GPS, Includes Fitness Features, Silver with Black Band
- Premium full-featured GPS dive computer in a sleek watch-style design; with bright 1.2” color display and topo mapping
- Built-in sensors include 3-axis compass, gyroscope and Barometric altimeter as well as GPS and GLONASS capability that lets you Mark your dive entry and exit points for surface navigation
- Supports single-gas, multi-gas, gauge and apnea diving, including nitrox and trimix; plan your dives directly on the device
- Dive log lets you store and review data from up to 200 dives - and share online via Garmin connect and its included mobile app
- Features Elevate wrist heart rate technology with multisport activity profiles, performance metrics and smart notifications
Shearwater Research Peregrine Dive Computer - Classic Black
- Package dimensions: 6.69 inch L x 4.45 inch W x 4.33 inch H
- Two-button interface: simple to navigate, state-aware menu structure. 316 stainless steel buttons
- Battery life per charge is up to about 30 hours on medium brightness level
- USB wireless charging station is included
Oceanic GEO 2.0 Scuba Dive Computer Wrist Watch W/O USB (White/Teal)…
- 2 nitrox mixes to 100% oxygen, deep stop with countdown timer, intuitive user interface with step back, time, date & temperature
- Audible alarms with user acknowledgment, gauge mode with run-timer, history mode and 24 dive/99 free dives on-unit log book
- Last dive display: max depth and dive time, diver-replaceable battery with data retention, user upgradeable firmware
- Power: CR2430 Lithium battery, operational depth: 330' (100 meters) - altitude adjustable: 3, 001' to 14, 000' (916 to 4, 200 meters)
- Dual time display and daily alarms, backlight for night or low light conditions, 4 operating modes: watch, norm, free dive and gauge
Aqua Lung I300c Wrist Dive Computer with Bluetooth Black/Blue
- Wirelessly interact with your i300C via the latest Bluetooth Smart technology using your mobile device, the free DiverLog+ app (available for iOS and Android)
- 4 operating modes. Air, Nitrox, Gauge (with run timer) and Free Dive (tracks calculations to allow switching between DIVE and Free)
- User-changeable battery and data retention. Maintains settings and calculations between battery changes
- 3 Gas computer. Able to switch up to three gases underwater
- Backlighting. For easy reading in low light
Mares Smart Wrist Dive Computer, White/Lilac
- Super sharp and clear display
- Perfect ergonomics and user-friendliness and gas switching
- Mineral glass display
- Segmented display
- Software upgrade ability
Shearwater Research Limited Edition Teric Wrist Dive Computer (Gold)
- Nitrox Trimix decompression dive computer in wrist-watch form factor
- B�Ã�¼hlmann ZHL-16c algorithm with configurable Gradient Factors
- Supports optional wireless tank pressure transmitters
- Switchable audible and vibration alerts
- Supports Open-Circuit, Fixed PO2, Gauge, and Freediving Modes